The email address isn’t in an allowed domain. To make changes to the allowed domain list, update your security settings
- If you’re not already there, sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the top right-hand corner, you will see “Tools”. Click on this.
- Underneath the “Setup” header, click on “Account access”.
- This will take you through to a new page, where you’ll want to select “Security Settings”.
- Click on the “Allowed Domains” drop-down.
- Select “Add Domain”.
- Type in the domain portion of your Advertising agencies email address.
e.g. if the domain is firstname.lastname@example.org you will type in,